By Kingpin

It's 2022, and with a new year comes the promise of new Ghostbusters merchandise, and first out of the gate is Fun.com, an offshoot of HalloweenCostumes.com that has a listing for a new wearable Proton Pack conceived in a similar vein to populat Spirit Halloween replica.

However this is not a simple repackage of the Spirit product, but a whole new build from the ground up. Some elements are similar to the Spirit design, while others are vastly different.
Whilst the specifics for the new Pack are yet to be revealed, the first substantial difference is the Pack shell, which appears to be more accurate in proportion and depth (and is notably deeper from front-to-back compared to the Spirit Pack's more streamlined shell).

A further substantial departure is this replica has an A.L.I.C.E.-style frame for the shoulder straps.

Also in departure from the template established by Spirit, the Fun.com Pack's electronics appear to be concentrated solely in the Proton Gun, resulting in there being no apparent lights fitted into the Pack shell itself.

One listing detail that can be revealed about this new Pack is the rather startling retail price of $499.99, which we suspect will decrease substantially when this Pack goes on sale June 21st.

More photos of the Fun.com pack can be seen in the topic.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]