Anyone want to place bets on how long all the scenes will run? My guess is somewhere around maybe 30-40 minutes worth of scenes, maybe more.

I'm drooling at the thought of all these scenes, I'm really considering spending the 200 USD to get the set from Zavvi since there isn't any news of a release in Australia yet.
azza200 liked this
I think the detail that has me most excited are the production dailies for GB1. I simply love these glimpse into the process, comparing unused takes and seeing how they blocked the scenes and worked out the timing.

Are there any indications as to which scenes they'll be including on this amazing set?
azza200 liked this
RichardLess wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 4:48 pm
mrmichaelt wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 4:44 pm ^GB2 deleted scenes for sure.
It’s not even close. This. This. This.

I’m counting the days.
same for me those scenes and what scenes they have included praying for the complete Ray Possessed sequence from outside the museum and the driving footage. Unseen Vigo footage and the Sherman footage i hope it shows the sky going dark from Louis & Sherman's pov
Last edited by azza200 on January 24th, 2022, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azza200 wrote: January 24th, 2022, 11:45 ami hope it shows the sky going dark from Lewis & Sherman's pov
The effects shot featured in the movie is their POV. The view is looking east across the park from Central Park West, and not one that's possible to see from City Hall... But could potentially be a view belonging to a hospital called "Parkview".
azza200, robbritton liked this
Yeah, GB2 deleted scenes, then the documentary or the dailies.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the Stripes 4K that is exclusively sold in Sony's Columbia Classics Volume 2 UHD box set contains a lengthy new featurette called "40 Years of Stripes with Bill and Ivan" (total running time 44m 48s). It was clearly shot as part of the same session as Ivan showing Bill the Mini-Pufts clip. It makes me think that new documentary on the franchise that is included in the set might actually have some participation from Bill, since it would make sense for them to also talk at least a little about Ghostbusters.

It figures that, given I'm anxiously awaiting the set and don't need it, I went into a Walmart yesterday and they had a cart near the media section, looked in one of the boxes (because I was looking for a movie that was released this week), and find their shipment of Ghostbusters: Afterlife 4K UHDs/BDs/DVDs inside, over a week before release. I wonder if I could've gotten away with buying one at self checkout...
azza200 liked this
tylergfoster wrote: January 24th, 2022, 3:02 pm Yeah, GB2 deleted scenes, then the documentary or the dailies.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the Stripes 4K that is exclusively sold in Sony's Columbia Classics Volume 2 UHD box set contains a lengthy new featurette called "40 Years of Stripes with Bill and Ivan" (total running time 44m 48s). It was clearly shot as part of the same session as Ivan showing Bill the Mini-Pufts clip. It makes me think that new documentary on the franchise that is included in the set might actually have some participation from Bill, since it would make sense for them to also talk at least a little about Ghostbusters.

It figures that, given I'm anxiously awaiting the set and don't need it, I went into a Walmart yesterday and they had a cart near the media section, looked in one of the boxes (because I was looking for a movie that was released this week), and find their shipment of Ghostbusters: Afterlife 4K UHDs/BDs/DVDs inside, over a week before release. I wonder if I could've gotten away with buying one at self checkout...
Not likely. You scan it but it wouldn't allow you to actually purchase it.
tylergfoster wrote: January 24th, 2022, 3:02 pm Yeah, GB2 deleted scenes, then the documentary or the dailies.

New documentary? Are you referring to the Reelz documentary that’s included? That’s the only “new” documentary in the GB special features that I’m aware of. It was released a couple years ago. If memory serves the only thing of value it contained was some behind the scenes footage of an extended scene(taking place before the dancing Toaster bit). The rest was the same old stuff from all the other GB documentaries.
RichardLess wrote: January 24th, 2022, 5:26 pm

New documentary? Are you referring to the Reelz documentary that’s included? That’s the only “new” documentary in the GB special features that I’m aware of. It was released a couple years ago. If memory serves the only thing of value it contained was some behind the scenes footage of an extended scene(taking place before the dancing Toaster bit). The rest was the same old stuff from all the other GB documentaries.
Ah, apparently I am. Whoops.
azza200 wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 3:23 pm What will be the first things you watch once your box set arrives. Mine will be watching the GB2 deleted scenes which i assume a lot of people will and the preview cut of GB
The exact same in the same order, and then the TV cut for nostalgia’s sake.
azza200 liked this
Knew it. From the Ghostbusters U.K. group:

So, to anybody picking up the Ghostbusters Ultimate Collection from the UK. Just to let you know that the sets being sold on Amazon UK/Zaavi/HMV etc do not have the digital codes and light up feature on the Ghost Trap.
"Thanks for reaching out. Not sure if these are rumors necessarily, as our UK press sheet specifically did not mention a light-up component for that set…that aspect is North America only. The UK listings also don’t call out digital, as digital is not included internationally." - Sony Contact (thank you to Paul Rudoff from Spook Central)
UEF wrote: January 28th, 2022, 2:06 pm as our UK press sheet specifically did not mention a light-up component for that set…that aspect is North America only.
That's probably the existing EU electronics import regulations rearing its head again.

A pity, but not a deal-breaker (the batteries would end up dying out sooner or later anyway).
deadderek liked this

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]