So some of the Anovos Spengler packs shipped, but I don't think all did. If your willing to tear the pack down re do some of the Anovos crap add your own electronics, could be an awesome pack. You just shouldn't have to when you spend that kinda of money.
viewtopic.php?t=47963

So many Great pack builds. I liked this one, one of many
https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/v ... vy.259249/
GhostFaceX, JWils23 liked this
GhostFaceX wrote: December 21st, 2021, 11:55 am
Kingpin wrote: December 21st, 2021, 11:52 am

The flaw with that analogy is that In the instance of the N-Filter/Cyclotron area, HasLab hasn't gotten anything wrong... They replicated a detail that's unique to that particular prop, rather than make it look the same as the others. :)
And it’s not like I knew this before I woke up. Still it’s weird they replicated this when no other pack has it and it’s not even the main pack from the rest of 99% of the movie.

It does seem strange. I’d still post about this on the Facebook page so that Bill Rawley can see and maybe someone has an explanation if this was on purpose or not ?
GhostFaceX wrote: December 21st, 2021, 10:37 pm
ccv66 wrote: December 21st, 2021, 7:08 pm

There's a difference between $3 -5,000 pack where someone spent years tracking down vintage parts. High end movie prop versus a mass produced pack.
But I feel the same way anytime somebody nitpicks Others people stuff, " we're not real Ghostbusters". Just the amount you complain should be equivalent to the amount you spend .

$3000 on the Anovos Spengler pack, let the 4 letter words fly, a $400 pack :/ ....
On that topic

1) did that $3000 anovos pack ever ship? Anyone have any threads or videos about it?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43992&p=4954190&hil ... s#p4954190

killerofsaints shared a few pictures in the thread I attached. Apparently they really do exist.
deadderek liked this
ccv66 wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 12:10 am So some of the Anovos Spengler packs shipped, but I don't think all did. If your willing to tear the pack down re do some of the Anovos crap add your own electronics, could be an awesome pack. You just shouldn't have to when you spend that kinda of money.
viewtopic.php?t=47963

So many Great pack builds. I liked this one, one of many
https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/v ... vy.259249/
Westies build over on RPF was so good, can’t tell you how many hours I spent staring at the pictures from that thread!

There are plenty of amazing builds on this site, dig into the proton pack index section and there some great builds stickied.
https://gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28621
ccv66 liked this
Not staying on topic. Talking about Anovos and then Spirit is considered thread derailing. So is any other company that released a pack like Mack. Head to the Proton Pack section and post in one of the threads about either company or start a new one. This thread is about the HasLab Plasma Series Proton Pack only. Only. We've said that several times already and that rule has not changed.
Ryusui, Welsh Pirate, Spacejockey426 and 4 others liked this
I just got a screen accurate Alice frame for christmas! I don't know why I'm so excited about a backpack frame lol, but I am. It's definitely needed to complete the pack. Not sure whether to weather it or not. I'm sure they probably had to replace them so maybe they had some new spares and weren't always weathered looking.

I first backed to finally retract (shame to me but I assume) before the end due to the other props I had in progress ($$$), but since I have no stand to expose my current proton pack, I tried to replicate the one from Haslab. So... I still have some correction to make. Not bad.
ccv66, jonogunn liked this
wralex wrote: December 28th, 2021, 4:25 pm Added checker plate look (sorry for the checker plate resolution that's the best I can do). Feel free to tell me what you think.
This looks great so far but my only concern about this stand is this was engineered to fit the Haslab pack perfectly with no Alice frame attached. I fear that when people attach a Alice frame to this pack that stand will not work anymore. Hopefully this isn’t the case but just a little food for thought.
StayPuff22 wrote: December 28th, 2021, 5:13 pm
wralex wrote: December 28th, 2021, 4:25 pm Added checker plate look (sorry for the checker plate resolution that's the best I can do). Feel free to tell me what you think.
This looks great so far but my only concern about this stand is this was engineered to fit the Haslab pack perfectly with no Alice frame attached. I fear that when people attach a Alice frame to this pack that stand will not work anymore. Hopefully this isn’t the case but just a little food for thought.
You’re right. Watching the Adam Savage video again it doesn’t t look like there’s room for the frame at all which renders it pointless for most people
jonogunn wrote: December 28th, 2021, 7:19 pm

You’re right. Watching the Adam Savage video again it doesn’t t look like there’s room for the frame at all which renders it pointless for most people
It's the magic of working with solidworks, adapting the space to be able to accept an alice frame takes 2 minutes to do.
ZLevee liked this
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I’m going to bring a certain word up. The stand and pack in the Savage video were both prototypes (there’s that word). Let’s hope Hasbro takes into consideration a majority of the backers are slapping ALICE frames on the packs and adjusts the stands accordingly.
Dragonfire82877 wrote: December 28th, 2021, 8:00 pm

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I’m going to bring a certain word up. The stand and pack in the Savage video were both prototypes (there’s that word). Let’s hope Hasbro takes into consideration a majority of the backers are slapping ALICE frames on the packs and adjusts the stands accordingly.
I was under the impression that they were designing an easy clamp system to attach the pack to a frame. So the idea is probably that it can sit in the stand with the brackets still attached, then you can easily pop a frame on when you're ready to use it, then pop it back off when you're done.
ZLevee liked this
Dragonfire82877 wrote: December 30th, 2021, 8:19 am The backer count has dropped to 21,499. I KNOW IT WILL NOT DROP BELOW 15,000. But say it ended at 15,600. Then after everything was said and done, it dropped to under 15,000. Do you think Haslab would have taken the stand stretch goal away?
Depends on if they can outrun the fire and pitchforks.
Dragonfire82877 liked this
WraithTDK wrote: November 5th, 2021, 8:04 pm These are so tempting. I mean, it's a moot point because it's the holidays and they're crazy expensive and buying one right now isn't on the table regardless. But if I did have the money, my big wish would be that they extended this concept and did a 1984 "still in business" edition. This one looks great, but there's a bit too much weathering to me. I understand why it's like that. They're promoting the movie, that's fine. But if I was going to drop that much money, I'd want the pack that I grew up with and have dreamed of owning since I was a child. I really hope they do that one day.
Just occurred to me, an idea that's perhaps more hopeful: riding the success of Ghostbusters: Afterlife, maybe they'll make a GB4 without waiting thirty years. Winston revives the company and serves as the veteran advisor and chief, while hiring some new young recruits that can carry the franchise forward. The rest writes itself. And perhaps when/if they do, the new recruits get some less beat-up/"weathered" proton packs, and Hasbro makes a replica of that.

And for the love of God, let's hope they include the neutrona wand in the price this time.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]