Ghostheads 11: Lights, Camera, Haunting!

The long anticipated 11 episode of Ghostheads is now out. In this episode Luke, and Jason interview one of the legends in the Ghostbusters community Troy Benjamin. Ron reports live on tape from PKE Surge 2009. So run don't walk to get your copy of latest show from ghostheads.com.

Tell us what you think by posting in this thread, or send us an e-mail to ghostheads@gmail.com
That was a great interview with Troy! YAY. Thanks podcast guys.

(after sitting in Troy's attic for years, I longed for his un-muffled voice and finally got to hear it) 8-)
Is that your soapbox? That's a nice soapbox. Can I stand on it and make noises with my mouth too? I found a dust particle that may have been one of Harold's skin cells at some point. Do I qualify?
Rhapsody wrote:That was a great interview with Troy! YAY. Thanks podcast guys.

(after sitting in Troy's attic for years, I longed for his un-muffled voice and finally got to hear it) 8-)
I'm SO sad that I just now saw this, M... I'm glad that you got to hear, hopefully we'll be able to talk more over a beer one of these days after I get to play in a tournament with your man...
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 12:04 pm
Zack wrote: November 15th, 2009, 5:46 pm Listen to this dude Troy...he KNOWS what he's talking about..oh and give my love to the princesses!!!
"Who?"
Benjamin Troy, he operated the previous hub for the Ghostbusters community: GB Headquarters. He also co-authored the Haynes Ecto-1 manual.
Kingpin wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 3:39 pm
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 12:04 pm

"Who?"
Benjamin Troy, he operated the previous hub for the Ghostbusters community: GB Headquarters. He also co-authored the Haynes Ecto-1 manual.
I know who Troy is quite well. I was referencing the the Bill and Ted joke he phrased the statement around. Bill and Ted say who after their future selves tell them that statement and they reply with "you;ll see"
I know who Troy is quite well. I was referencing the the Bill and Ted joke he phrased the statement around. Bill and Ted say who after their future selves tell them that statement and they reply with "you;ll see"
Still haven't seen the third one yet. Is Bill's mom still hot? Also love the fact that a decade plus later the joke needs to be explained. Lol.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]