For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
I own the Golden Proton Pack (Wal-Mart Pre-Order) DLC, and the Ghostbusters 2 Flightsuit (Gamestop Pre-Order) DLC. However I have been searching for the Mayor and Ghoul Heads (Best Buy Pre-Order) DLC for the past 2 years with no luck. (There is a guy on Ebay selling one for $300) Do you guys know where I could find one at a reasonable price?
Manuel_Dust23 liked this
Don't worry about the "Ghoul and Mayor of NYC characters" Pre-order DLC from Best Buy mate ;)
As I could see on some YT Videos and after some researching It was an online only DLC, that means It was only available for the Multiplayer Mode and since the online servers for Xbox 360 and PS3 are shut down, I don't think you would need It, unless you're playing It on Xbox One thanks to the Backwards Compatibility.

So, in other words the GB2 Flight Suit and the Gold Proton Pack can be used for Single Player Mode.
troy_225 wrote:Was there a zombie/peck heads combo? I seen something on xbox's gbtvg dlc/add on screen
I think Best Buy's exclusive was a ghoul and Mayor skins. I think the ghoul is what you're thinking of as the zombie. It's like Peck was one of the skins they were planning but never got the chance to finish.
Actually they were real, just never released, also that Mahalo Fan Boy account is my old account, and you can shut it down if you feel like it. (I no longer have access to it)
NSGhostbusters wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:43 am Actually they were real, just never released, also that Mahalo Fan Boy account is my old account, and you can shut it down if you feel like it. (I no longer have access to it)
Oh, right! These appeared when the Remaster came out right?

As for the account thing, I'll look into it and get back to you.
mrmichaelt wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm
NSGhostbusters wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:43 am Actually they were real, just never released, also that Mahalo Fan Boy account is my old account, and you can shut it down if you feel like it. (I no longer have access to it)
Oh, right! These appeared when the Remaster came out right?

As for the account thing, I'll look into it and get back to you.
They were always a part of the original game, it's just that Peck and the Zombie went unused, and okay, thank you!
mrmichaelt liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]