For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Hey there again guys! I want to share what I have done so far for a 3d model of the Van Horne I am doing to add to whatever game we can add models to really. Of course ideally this would be GBTVG however sadly, there is not much modding for it. However we can take models from GBTVG and add them to other games and then add our own models to at least film videos in these landscapes. Please keep in mind this is still WIP and NONE of these textures are final. There is much work to be done. Basically the layout is a hybrid of the movie shots and some of the unused Van Horne shots from the actual game. Barely any details have been added and it has not been aged at all. Hoping you guys can use your imagination though. I feel like Atari robbed us of that DLC to say the least.

For now, only the area we're familiar with is textured. I haven't received much feedback on it and I'm open to ideas so feel free.
Peter Venkman Jr., AJ Quick, JA Slow and 1 others liked this
Thanks! No, not necessarily. As I said, the textures or colors are not final. In the movie the pink light is so intense no real color is visible so at the moment it resembles the real life counterpart more. I'll likely ditch the yellow at least. I will add fx and lighting that will really set it off.
I love this! The Van Horne Station has always been my set in GB2. It's always fun to see how others visualize what we didn't see in the movie. Your opposite angles sure make the station look impressively sprawling. I know the real thing was meager in size but made up for it by being stylish and novel in purpose. I've always wondered how the hole in the ceiling was formed. It looks damaged; perhaps earthquakes? Another thing is that extremely sharp turn! How could a cylinder corner that without derailing? Great job!
SpenglerTrance liked this
Hi all! Very excited to finally have an update on this for you all! I spent a lot of time getting it to this point but it's still of course WIP. I ripped some textures from GBTVG and added them to my model. They had a very slime tunnel like level in the game in the museum level just before the chairman boss fight. I've added those textures and even got a version of it working in game! I hadn't worked on these types of things in years so it really took some recalling getting it done but I've made this video to get a feel for how it looks! I hope you guys like it!

Kingpin, Macktacular liked this
Thank you sir! It's only partial dedication. It sat on my hard drive for years. I'm just glad it's at the point it is now. It's been a blast though having fun with these models and doing things like this...

Captain Ghoul reporting for duty sir! She's not beached we're just waiting for a tide!
LouisZeddemore liked this
Hi i want to ask you how you took the models by gbtvg and convert them to usable models
Will I get crucified for posting 3 times in a row? I don't know if anyone is super interested in this but I've reworked the lighting and it looks much better. I just feel accomplished for having finished this many years later I suppose.

Kingpin, LouisZeddemore liked this
    Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]