For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By FuzeTek
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, I've spent a lot of time looking for the proton pack and Ecto1B models from the game. Years of being unable to find anything I finally got it myself. I have Ecto pulled however, some of the UV maps are wonky and I just don't have the time to fix them. But here's what I have if anyone is interested. its in OBJ format.

MediaFire Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6dzyugh3xa2adyx
gold333, LouisZeddemore liked this
By LandoSystem
I can't believe I didn't see this before but i'm interested in just about any .obj you can pull from the game.
By skankerzero
I know they main cast was ripped. Well, at least the heads.

Ecto-1 and the proton packs are the only other models I've seen ripped.

I mean, I haven't really looked since I have all the models anyways. :p
By LandoSystem
I've searched around a bit and haven't had much luck. I'm surprised more hasn't been done with the game resources.

I've been collecting video game style gear for my fiancee and some .obj files would be so helpful. Certain pieces like the accurate goggles and fast trap are super rare.

I'm thinking about 3D printing some equipment and a 1B to scale with the 6" Matty line or the upcoming DST line.
It would be so incredible to have a Collector or Chairman or Spider Witch along with the Matty Rookie.
zeta otaku liked this
By gold333
LandoSystem wrote:I've searched around a bit and haven't had much luck. I'm surprised more hasn't been done with the game resources.

I've been collecting video game style gear for my fiancee and some .obj files would be so helpful. Certain pieces like the accurate goggles and fast trap are super rare.

I'm thinking about 3D printing some equipment and a 1B to scale with the 6" Matty line or the upcoming DST line.
It would be so incredible to have a Collector or Chairman or Spider Witch along with the Matty Rookie.
Wow,

If you could just import the 3d model into your 3d printer, you could just set the printing scale and have a sixth scale GBTVG Ecto to go with the figures?
By LandoSystem
It would probably be a bit more involved but yeah, that's basically it!
The model would need cut up to fit the printer. And probably smooth the model a bit and make it water tight.
But yeah. Print it in pieces, glue it together, smooth it out with acetone, smooth on XTC or bondo or something then paint it up like a model kit.
By xblix
i try to find a way to extract 3d or mesh model of all ghost from TVG to try incorporate inside a VR test app. Any Clue?

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]