By MattMurdock
Hi from downunder!
I am hoping someone can help me with a question about Tru Spec suit sizing before I order, since its important to try get the best fit possible when shipping to the other side of the world. So if you have one and can help me understand the cut/sizing a bit better it would be appreciated.

1) Im 6ft tall (184cm) but have a beer gut atm (gotta work on that) so my stomach measurement is 47 inches (I usually take a 2XL shirt) but my chest measurement is also 47, but my waist measurement is only 45 inches. What I am trying to figure out is if I am better going with the 2XL (50-52 chest, but 44-46 waist) or if that will be too tight around the stomach. Like, where does it start to constrict is my concern. I know some people have said to order up a size to account for underclothing, but the next size up does seem like a big jump - to...

Or am I better to go with the 3XL, but then a 54-56 chest will be very loose I think, the 48-50 waist should be fine for my stomach, but then is it going to be totally baggy around my butt?

2) Also in terms of the length - I head that they are all the same torso so it is only the leg length that differs. My pants leg inseam is 29inches, and I see that even a regular is longer than that at a 32 - is that to the ground instead of the ankle? I know some people have made comments about the legs being long, but the size chart recommends a Long for people 5'10 to 6'3 so it seems odd that I am quite tall but the legs are so long? I feel quite confused on this point.

Many thanks

Matt

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]