By Espo729
Hey everyone!

Wondering where I could get a kids flight suit for my 2.5 year old. I've seen some pics but they are incredibly hard to find. Any help would be appreciated. I'll send you a nice fruit basket.
By Espo729
I sure did!

http://etsy.me/1mfb4Uf

It's a link to a site called ETSY. It's a pretty solid version for kids! I bought this for my 2.5 year old son. Takes some time to make I think so I ordered mine a while ago. Hope this helps!

Ray
By noghostdad84
Thanks for that. Its pretty neat just a bit out of budget since Im also building the pack and a trap. I hope your kid loves it.
By pyhasanon
$80...?!? No thank you... Just go on eBay and look for a child's military flightsuit... I got this for like $30, and less than $20 for the patches from Katarra8... less than $50 total... While you won't find khaki, it at least looks more like an authentic flightsuit and less like a Halloween costume, and you spent a lot less than $80...

By noghostdad84
I kind of like the drab green even though it isnt spot on ( the proton pack wont be either). Im sure my son will just be happy to be bustin, no matter how accurate it is.
By Tyrael
We managed to nab a kid's NASA flight suit (the kind they sell in gift shops with all sorts of patches) from a consignment store for $10. It's not khaki, but for a 1-year-old, accuracy is hardly the prevailing issue.
By goldenhawk
Here's my youngest in a Rotcho Kids Flight Suit, Size S. He is 5 in these pics. The junior patches came from Katarra on ebay.
By goldenhawk
Espo729 wrote:Looks great goldenhawk!

I appreciate all the advice on where to get a suit from!
I bought Scott's flight suit from ArmyNavyUSA.com. Around this time they have a 10% off and free shipping sale. Just in time for Halloween.

I will say that if you order the junior patches from Katarra, request that you get the iron on backing. If you think sewing patches onto an adult uniform is a bitch, wait until you try to sew the patches, especially the shoulder patch, onto a kid sized flight suit. There's not a lot of room to work with in the sleeve.
By gbchef
I got one for my 2 year old son at flyboys.com. The great thing about their toddler flight suit is the legs have snaps on them for easy diaper/pull up changing! They only have olive drab as well. I also went with kataras jr patches..they are awesome.
By JessopVTS
Goldenhawk - Hi. I noticed you bought a rothco flight suit for you 5yr old a few years ago in an old thread.

Can you comment on the sizing and approximately how tall was your son in those photo's?

I have soon to be 5yr old kids and they are tall for their age and these flight suits are incredibly expensive to import from the states after shipping and duties.

Any help appreciated
By Kingpin
JessopVTS wrote: August 19th, 2022, 2:50 pm Goldenhawk - Hi. I noticed you bought a rothco flight suit for you 5yr old a few years ago in an old thread.

Can you comment on the sizing and approximately how tall was your son in those photo's?

I have soon to be 5yr old kids and they are tall for their age and these flight suits are incredibly expensive to import from the states after shipping and duties.

Any help appreciated
Not sure if Goldenhawk will respond, he's not visited the forum since November 13th, 2021.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]