Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Alphagaia
I have been thinking. A lot of people disliked the first trailer. We have a few editors in here.

How about we each try and make a good new first trailer for GB:ATC?

Is this something this forum would not mind if we hold it here?

Would enough people like participating?

Should I think up a little price for the winner?
JurorNo.2, Sav C liked this
By Sav C
I'd be up for the challenge; honestly though I've never ripped a Blurry to my computer, so I'm not sure how it would go. But if I can figure it out (which I probably can) then count me in! :)
Alphagaia wrote:I have been thinking. A lot of people disliked the first trailer. We have a few editors in here.

How about we each try and make a good new first trailer for GB:ATC?

Is this something this forum would not mind if we hold it here?

Would enough people like participating?

Should I think up a little price for the winner?
Haven't they're been a few done on YT? Pretty successful I must say.
By Alphagaia
So, that's at least 3 people (myself included) willing to make one?
@Kingpin, do we have permission to hold the contest and show the trailers here?
Maybe Darkspectre wants to join in was well?
By DarkSpectre
Lol, no I cut the whole film. I suffered enough ;) But I will be interested to see what other can come up with. From experience, there's only so much that can be done with what's available. My suggestions would be to play up the supernatural elements more and minimize the slapstick that was prevalent in the original reboot trailer. If you cut it with a similar tone to the original film's trailer you might have something. However you may find yourself do Foley and adding music to cover up the embedded music especially using shots from the concert scene and the Times Square battle
Alphagaia liked this
By Sav C
I still hope to do this, however I may need to switch back to my PC to do my editing--so it may take a lot longer than I was hoping.

How creative can we get? Can I add my own voice overs and graphics, or do I have to stick to what was used for the movie?
By Alphagaia
I'm having a crazy busy month, but when I'm done with all the booklets and video editting, I'll start this contest for real, so we all have some new trailers to watch before Halloween!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]