Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By JurorNo.2
I feel bad, I think he had some good points, but he just seemed obsessed with proving he could stand up to people.
Sav C, featofstrength liked this
By timeware
There's a difference between standing up for yourself and picking fights. Were all guilty of having heated arguments with each other but when it starts to get personal I think that's when we need to step back and take a breather. I'm probably a hypocrite myself in that area. He did have numerous warning's.
Alphagaia, JurorNo.2, RichardLess and 3 others liked this
By RichardLess
Kingpin wrote:I appreciate the comments guys. I decided to go ahead with banning pferreira1983 last night/this morning as he'd had enough chances to try fit in better here, and to tone down some of his language and actions.
Here here. As some of you know I love to debate, and sometimes, a lot of times, I can get a little carried away. But with pferreira1983, there was no compromise to be made, no middle ground to meet on. I'm someone who shared his opinion on the reboot and had "liked" some of his posts in the past. I'm not someone who usually likes to suppress other people's POV. Again with pferreira1983 it seemed like he just wanted to ruffle feathers. It's a shame it had to come to a banning but hopefully we can move on and continue to discuss, debate and everything in between while also respecting each other as GB fans.
Sav C, Kingpin liked this
By Sav C
JurorNo.2 wrote:I feel bad, I think he had some good points, but he just seemed obsessed with proving he could stand up to people.
It was nice to talk about Ghostbusters I and II with him, but his opinions on politics were bizarrely twisted and unfounded. I had every intention of no longer speaking to him, however featofstrength made a post that caused him to receive the brunt of my intentions.
By featofstrength
Sav C wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:I feel bad, I think he had some good points, but he just seemed obsessed with proving he could stand up to people.
It was nice to talk about Ghostbusters I and II with him, but his opinions on politics were bizarrely twisted and unfounded. I had every intention of no longer speaking to him, however featofstrength made a post that caused him to receive the brunt of my intentions.
Sav C, JurorNo.2 liked this
By Davideverona
Ok guys, just saw the Gb 101 #6 preview. Ortiz see Holtzmann and say that she's the spitting image of one of her colleague.

Could THIS scene be the key to use Kate Mc Kinnon without the other Gbettes in a future crossover movie?
Alphagaia liked this
By Lee FW
Davideverona wrote:Ok guys, just saw the Gb 101 #6 preview. Ortiz see Holtzmann and say that she's the spitting image of one of her colleague.

Could THIS scene be the key to use Kate Mc Kinnon without the other Gbettes in a future crossover movie?

I wouldn't be surprised + sounds like prime universe
This Post Contains Spoilers
Holtzmann could be just as off kilter as the ATC one too.

Saying that however I wonder how likely it would be for one new Ghostbuster to do it without the other 3?
Alphagaia liked this
By Davideverona
So, the end of Gb 101 brought on a great idea for a crossover movie.

SPOILER!!!!!

The OGB use their portal to visit their ATC friends in the other parallel NY.
BUT : if the 90s OGB jump in 2016 ATC world it would mean that the 2016 OGB would end up in 2040s ATC world???

END OF SPOILER

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]