Hey G-Heads,

As well know, Anovos was so ‘kind’ enough to replicate a Spengler Legacy Pack moulded from the Screen used prop.

However, those that received them are lucky, and those of us that have Pre-Orders unfulfilled for be it a Legacy Pack or even a jump suit. Have been left high and dry.

I have started a petition for ‘Denuo Novo’ (NECA/Rubies) to obtain the high end manufacture license from Sony so that they can start to create these items for our fan base who have been left out or behind.

I won’t go on about Anovos, as we as a community know EXACTLY who they are and like me, we’re lead down the path that they may come good with their productions of GB gear.

Please sign the petition so we can all band together for Denuo Novo to get this license and hopefully make same the honouring like they are for Star Wars items pre-ordered from Anovos.

Please feel free to email me on my personal email of a_simpson82@outlook.com if you want to reach out or ask questions about this.

But please support those that got hoodwinked and support the cause.

Much Respect and Yours In Busting

Andrew Simpson

http://chng.it/dt9RK28222
Isn't Denuo Novo some sort of restructured Anovos?

Secondly, as a licence has been awarded to Aaron Mack of Mack's Factory to produce official Ghostbusters Proton Pack prop parts, I don't think there's any chance a second company can be given it... At least not until the current agreement between Aaron and Sony expires/or is dissolved.
RedSpecial, tobycj liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]