Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By RandomApathy
Just want to put this on here as somewhat of a rookie to this site. I was missing a patch (GB1 No Ghost) that was supposed to be shipped on my order (ordered 2 but only received 1). The shop page does not really have a good method of registering errors in shipments and unfortunately as newly joined I am unable to send private messages to try and remedy the situation. I managed to post on AJ's wall but I'm going to post this here as well just to increase visibility. Order# 30585-0

Thanks!
By AJ Quick
Thank you for letting me know.

In the future, please reply to the Shop Order Confirmation email. That will be your best method of contacting the person responsible for the shop.

I'll get this corrected and will have a patch sent out to you ASAP.
By LandoSystem
I ordered 2 banjos in late July 2016 and they still have not shipped. At the time they were listed as in stock, and that changed right after my order. The remainder of my nearly $200 order shipped out but the banjos still have not. I've emailed and PM'd about this and never go any response and even went as far as to post in the site feedback page. I understand if there is nothing to ship it can't ship, but I'd appreciate some kind of response.
shanejudd liked this
By Ecto716
AJ is my hero! Everything always comes a day earlier than estimated and the parts are always top notch. I know where I will always spend my retail therapy sessions!
By Asvitak0087
I had ordered a soundboard and wand light kit on May 5th. Both stated that they had a 100 day lead time and I was given August 17 as my estimated shipment date. Fast forward 104 days (Aug 17) I found that another 50 days had been tacked on to the estimated ship date.

Is this a common occurrence?
Kind of disappointed.
By RealGhostbusterJay
I have ordered Spengler memorial pins, chemical gloves, pistol GB1 belt and elbow pads and apart from the pads which pre told me would be shipped out at a later date I haven't had any issues with any of the kit I bought. I waited for the pins but they came and I'm sure the pads will too. It's so far for me a safe way to buy items. priced well ok too from what I see so far.
By microck
Hello ! :cool:
The shop create 4 packages:
#1 (sept 24):
Tan Rubber Uniform Hose Connector
Leather Keychain Fob (Style 1)
Pistol Belt (Khaki)
No Ghost 1 Style Patch
GB1 Name Tag Patch

#2 (sept 29):
Yellow Hose
Grey Elbow Pads

#3 (oct 17):
Ghostbusters Deluxe Proton Pack Replica

#4 (oct 19):
Uniform: Khaki Flight Suit Coveralls

The price shipping is huge because of the 4 packages. Is it possible to have less packages or better, just one package ?
By zeta otaku
Just wondering what's going on with my shipment. I ordered August 30th. I know the shop was on hiatus for a week or so and they need to play catch up, but the ship date has been ticking to the following day since the 15th. I'm getting nervous I won't have my parts in time :(
Tyko liked this
By Tyko
zeta otaku wrote:Just wondering what's going on with my shipment. I ordered August 30th. I know the shop was on hiatus for a week or so and they need to play catch up, but the ship date has been ticking to the following day since the 15th. I'm getting nervous I won't have my parts in time :(
I concur. My shipping date was projected as the Sept 12th and it's now the 22nd and it hasn't been sent. I messaged AJ but haven't heard back. Hope everything is alright. I'm hoping to have this build done for Halloween.

On a plus side, everything I have received so far is top quality and very well packaged!
zeta otaku liked this
By DarkSpectre
I ordered some tubing on the 8th and it's now the 22nd and I've watched the estimated ship date move 4 times. Supposed to be out today. I'm almost finished with the commission I'm working on and need this stuff to complete it.

And I concur with Tyko, once items are shipped they get here fast and well packaged and we all do appreciate the service AJ provides, but it's frustrating is all
Tyko liked this
By zeta otaku
Same. I have two packs that I "need" finished by the 9th and this electronics order is the last bit I need (never buying another kit that ISN'T GBFans... this is my 3rd kit I'm buying for this one pack because the other two non-GBFans kits either stopped working after 15 minutes or started smoking immediately =_= )
Tyko liked this
By Tyko
zeta otaku wrote:Same. I have two packs that I "need" finished by the 9th and this electronics order is the last bit I need (never buying another kit that ISN'T GBFans... this is my 3rd kit I'm buying for this one pack because the other two non-GBFans kits either stopped working after 15 minutes or started smoking immediately =_= )
On the topic of electronics kits, how hard are they to assemble and put in a pack for someone who has never even installed a light switch in a house? I bought a Matty blaster from sponge and eager to buy the sound/lit kit but I think I'm really intimidated by the project.
By DarkSpectre
The Gbfans kits are outstanding and super easy to assemble. AJ has very detailed guides for all of them. I missed out on the pack ones when I was building mine but seriously thinking of getting the pack lights and the video game color change mod
Tyko liked this
By Tyko
AJ just messaged me. He's working on the orders. Good to know everything is fine.
zeta otaku, Noremon liked this
By TKTC Ralph
I ordered a power cell and cyclotron light kit from the shop here and shipping is fast. I installed the kit in my Spirit pack on later that night. Very easy to use plug n' play kit! I'll only order from GBFans! Thank you!
zeta otaku liked this
By OzSpook
Order placed & received within a month, shipped to Australia
Well packaged & protected, resin parts clean with no pits or bubbles

Will happily place more orders
By microck
I got this message "There is still plenty of time to order for Halloween delivery. Please note, if ordering today the earliest we will be able to ship is Tuesday October 10, 2017. Keep this in mind while ordering."
I buy a Ghostbusters Deluxe Proton Pack Replica in september 14 but estimated ship date is still oct 18. I don't understand this message. XD
By Tyko
microck wrote:I got this message "There is still plenty of time to order for Halloween delivery. Please note, if ordering today the earliest we will be able to ship is Tuesday October 10, 2017. Keep this in mind while ordering."
I buy a Ghostbusters Deluxe Proton Pack Replica in september 14 but estimated ship date is still oct 18. I don't understand this message. XD
Just a guess. Might have to wait for Spirit Halloween to ship them to the GBFans store first.
By EctoRalph
I just wanted to thank AJ and the GBFans shop. A new member in our group EctoForce of Florida placed his first order for some uniform essentials before his first convention. The date was fast approaching and we were starting to wonder if he would be getting his order. I contacted AJ and he reassured us that the order would arrive in time for the event. Sure enough it arrived on time and everything was great. You really cant beat the GB fans shop for a one stop shop for the best assortment of parts. Thanks again.
By twmedford23
I've made a few purchases on here and have very happy for the most part. I ordered two Clippard valves on Sept 27th, which was a special order with a 5 day lead time. Every time I've checked the status of the order, the estimated ship dates keep getting pushed back - it's now estimated to ship on the 24th. I had messaged AJ a couple of weeks back to find out what the problem might be but did not get a response. I'm only posting this here in hopes that someone from gbfans can help me out.
By Noremon
I ordered elbow pads, 2 belts (I was antsy that just 1 would fit--it did), 2 no ghost patches, a custom name patch, and a Harold Ramis memorial lapel pin on September 27TH. Payment was taken on September 29TH, and it shipped on October 6TH. On October 19TH it arrived! It technically arrived on October 18TH, but Canada Post decided to try delivering to a neighbour and left a note on her door about the customs fees I owed. But that had nothing to do with how the parcel was addressed!

Everything is excellent quality! The shipping was very reasonable especially with tracking & signature. Shipping to Canada is often ridiculously expensive. The box was well packed (almost too well was I had a hard time cutting the packing tape), and had brown paper inside to prevent items moving around a lot.

My only issue is one belt is slightly longer than the other (I opened the shorter one first and was concerned by how tight ot was so opened the second to connect them together, and discovered it was a notch section longer and fit no problem), but as they were unopened packages that has nothing on GBFans Shop!

I would highly recommend purchasing from GBFans!
By sirphobos
Has anyone else purchased an R-331 Clippard, and received an R-333? The box was marked R-331 also. Just a little confused, as I know they're equivalent but why the part number mismatch?
By denvergbfan
I have made several previous orders through the gbfans.com website and have had very little issues until recently.

I ordered a pistol belt and two gb 1 no ghost patches on May 20th. A few days later the package arrived, but only the pistol belt was included without the two gb 1 no ghost patches. The three items were to be delivered at the same time in the same package per the online order. The full order is marked as shipped and delivered online so I followed up on my order a few times through email to see if I could get the two patches shipped, but I have not received a reply.

I ordered a Kaki flight suite from the website on April 27th. The estimated delivery date was originally May 4th. The delivery date has been pushed back a couple of times since then and is now June 14th. I have asked if I could get a solid date for shipment or if it will continue to be delayed. Or maybe to cancel the order, but have not received an update.

I was hoping to get these items for my costume for a comic con coming up. Not sure what to do at this point.
twmedford23 liked this
By twmedford23
I'm still waiting on a thrower heatsink and a white hat light. Both were (and still are) advertised as having a 30 day lead time. It's been 3 months. The estimated ship dates continue to get pushed back. I had a similar experience with a clippard valve last year. I'm not in desperate need of the items at the moment but a little communication would go a long way.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]