Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Daniel Welch
I ordered a pair of original Legris straights a few days ago, they were sitting by my door this morning. They were packaged well. Very, very, very well. I'd hate to see how well he wraps Christmas presents.... must be a day long process. Needless to say, I've ordered before, and will continue to do so in the future.
By DeadRoach
Phish4dinner? Yes Please! Seriously, great communicator, fast shipper and all around fair guy. Highly recommended!
By gbmickey
Got my fittings today! man are those beautiful! Super fast shipping and great communication. Kenny's a nice guy. 100 % recommended. Thanks!
By Goffcorp
I've had a positive transaction as well.

Super fast shipping, also. About as quick as you can get from NJ to CA.

Thanks once again.

Jon
By XenuPrime
Got my straights today, whoohoo! Phish is a great seller. Communicated quickly through the whole transaction and shipped super fast. Also, I did not have to ask for a tracking number, he just sent it to me when it shipped!

I hope to buy more from you as soon as my wallet is full again.
By mediaguypj
Got my straights for Kenny today A +

Also I got a DYI set of wires from Kenny. I had a wire from another seller, that were exactly the same as Kenny's. Except 35 bucks more expensive.

Guys Kenny is busting his ass for us on these parts and they rock.

Cheers!
By trigger happy
Got some great items today. Original legris connectors and clippard set. Good comunication and fast shipping. will deal with again. Great seller
By fixxer
Got some clippard hose barbs and an L-fitting. Came all the way to Australia in a bit over a week!

You're the man Kenny :)
By Stroudy
Ordered a length of red 5/32 tubing. Arrived very quickly and it is heavy duty. Thanks for the tip top service.
By spark
Ordered some banjos and legris fittings along with some colored tubing. Shipping was extremely fast and customer service was excellent.

Thank you.

-Mark
By Gonzalostx
I bought from him, a brass fitting set, clippard valves and tubing. All it very nice, the items has come on perfectly package all ok. He give me a discount on a valves set, so this was great!!! Excellent seller, and the comunication was great!!

Gracias!!!
By MandoMan
Just received a pair of Clippard valves from Kenny. Again, shipping was crazy fast! Kenny is the man!!
By spark
I've gotten several items from Kenny and every time has been top notch service with top notch parts.

Thank you!

-Mark
By XenuPrime
Just got my most reacent order (will not be my last) and I am still blown away at the speed he ships stuff out! I wish all of the sellers could be as responsive as Phish.
By ProtonCharger
i give ken my money, he gives me cool shit for my proton packs.

it works out really well. i'll be giving him more of my money for more hose later on. BECAUSE GAME PACKS ARE COVERED IN HOSES.

i will keep on going to him because i like how available he is when you need parts, part information, and how dedicated he is to hunting down the harder to get stuff. he tells me all the time about all the cool stuff he's looking into sourcing, bunch of neat stuff for your packs.

he's almost always in the chatroom. this is something i REALLY CANT SAY ENOUGH how im more inclined to buy something from someone i can instantly talk to, than someone that replies "pm sent"
By Stroudy
Got my inserts today. The arrived amazingly quick and we're packaged well. Will buy from again.
By MandoMan
Got a set of straights and a M50W resister today, even with a setback he had, his shipping times are second to none! Great dealing with ya again Kenny, looking forward to the next time!
By JoeLuna33
Saw this thread at the top and was reminded that I received my 2 straights yesterday. Thanks Kenny, they are awesome.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]