Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By dj_sinny
Arrived in super fast time, thanks! Great quality labels
By Ernest Reid
Great seller!!!! got my items today,,, communication was good ,, and items arrived well packed.
By LT86
Outstanding seller. Todd had great communication and a fast response time, his craftsmanship is amazing, and he packs his items good enough to withstand a disaster. If you chose to spend your money with AZspidey... you can rest assured that you'll have a stress free transaction.
By Merrimon
Hey team, wanted to share some feedback on the famous Todd Cook Design patches. That way if anyone is considering them, as I was, they know what they're signing up for. In a nutshell? Buy them.
Review:

Here we see Todd's patch compared to an Amazon special patch on the top (not GBfans patch...which is waiting to be sent out)
Todd's patch is smaller than the Amazon patch and fits the uniform much better - the Amazon patch looks too big for the uniform. Looked "off" compared to Todd's patch.

Here we can see Mooglie is felt instead of just white stitching. To me this is a HUGE benefit as it looks more authentic and real instead of the white stitching. Big selling point. The Amazon patch is excellent quality as well but feels synthetic and mass produced. Todd's feels like what you'd expect 3 recently laid-off scientists starting a paranormal business to have created.

Compared to the Amazon patch, it's night and day. The Amazon patch is good quality, no doubt, but in my opinion it lacks charm and character - Todd's patch feels personal and authentic. Not to mention the actual stitching looks leagues better. Also, very minor detail - but Todd's Mooglie eyebrows look surprised, while the Amazon patch looks like he's having a stroke. Minor details like this are huge!

Todd gives a hint into the detail and accuracy that went into his patch with a nice explanation on the back of his packaging. Nice info and more premium experience than just throwing it in a ziploc bag. Top-notch effort here.

Bonus stickers which Todd threw in with the order, nice touch!

SUMMARY:
There's more Ghostbuster patches out there than there are stars in the sky - but Todd's patches are the best. Hands down.
The patch itself is incredibly accurate, feels more real & authentic, and elevates your uniform to a whole other level. The felt Mooglie and the stitching are the biggest selling points to me. Once you get this patch, all other patches will feel like knockoffs.
Not only are the patches quality, but so was the business experience. Todd answered emails quickly, gave great customer service, shipped and arrived within days, and also put effort into the packaging and experience.

If you're looking at buying a patch to put on your uniform, this is it. Is $20 more expensive than the $12 Amazon patch? Sure. But you get what you pay for and this purchase is a no-brainer to getting a more authentic patch - not to mention you're supporting small business and a fellow enthusiast that helps keep the community going! You aren't going to notice a few dollars difference a year from now or while out at Cons, but you will certainly notice another Ghostbuster with this patch and you'll get Ecto-envy haha

The Ghostbusters patch is the most recognizable symbol beyond Coca-cola and the one thing that signifies you as a Ghostbuster to others (besides perhaps your proton pack lol). For arguably the cheapest part of your build, go big or go home.

BUY IT.

(Todd didn't give me anything for this review and didn't ask to do it - just felt compelled since it was amazing!)
AZspidey liked this
By gchew
Got my patches in today. They look amazing. Some of the best patches I have seen around. They shipped quickly. Todd was very responsive in all inquiries. Thank you Todd!
Merrimon, AZspidey liked this
By CosmoBubba
Got the patch I ordered in the mail today as well. Not only was it sent out super-fast and ended up in my mailbox quick, but I'm amazed at just how good the quality of it is. I can't say enough good things about the patch.

Thanks, Todd!
Merrimon, AZspidey liked this
By mwilkinson
I bought two of Todd's patches. I think they are very well made and probably about as original as you will ever find, or frankly need.

I also really like the fact that these were professionally packaged and that the packaging includes information as to why these are different to others that you can buy.

Great product Todd. Thanks for taking the time to research, manufacture and sell them.
AZspidey liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]