I recently purchased a ghost trap holster for my Spirit Halloween trap and I'm wondering what's the best way to attach the v-hook to the bottom of the trap? It can't be as easy as screwing into the plastic on the bottom of the trap, right? That doesn't seem like it would be sturdy enough or even hold. It would also mean screwing right into the seam if I were to center the v-hook. I'm not sure if that would be a problem or not.

I also still need to take the trap apart(again) to finish installing the cosmetic upgrades from Ghostlab42 so whatever method I use to attach the v-hook, I'd still like to be able to take apart the trap if I need to.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching the forum for an answer but I couldn't find one. Apologies if I overlooked it.

Thanks all!
-Richard
By egon901
I actually went though the same thoughts when I attached a V-hook to my Walmart trap. The two brands, Imagine and SH are based on the same shell with some small changes, and I also used the Ghostlab42 cosmetic upgrade kit. I figured I'd use a piece of cardboard, two nuts, four washers, two bolts and some two-part epoxy to attach nuts and washers to the cardboard. I've actually documented the build, as well as my Spirit Proton Pack mod and making my flight suit over on Fritz's Ectozone forums, this link here goes directly to the thread. You'll have to read a bit to find the part you're interested in.
By egon901
Only reason I used cardboard was that the placement of one of the nuts ended up next to the circuit board and didn't want a possible short when I pull it out. Plus, it negates the possibility that I break the epoxy if I want to do more upgrades.
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]