Thanks for the kind words guys.

So, even if that thing has been completed for a little while now, I've decided to apply the same weathering technique that I've just tried on my pack. Different grades of steel wool to expose the metal and dull the finish, salt water to rust out the bolts, and a generous coat of fuller's earth. I really like the final result, mainly because all my gear fits together now. :P Here it is!

Since I did the exact same thing on my pedal, here's a couple of shots of the two of them together. :P

So I guess that's it for those two as well. What will I do now? ;) Thanks for watching!
Theoderic liked this
Ryusui wrote:
Filandrius wrote:So I guess that's it for those two as well. What will I do now? ;) Thanks for watching!
I think a tutorial on your abso-f***ing-lutely amazing weathering techniques sounds like a great idea.
That's not a bad idea. ;)
Lewis Tully wrote:Ugh! Everything you do just looks AWFUL! From your TERRIBLE looking pack to this abomination... Geez, man, can't you do ANYTHING right!?!

:P I jest... You KNOW it ROCKS! Looks GREAT as always, man!!!
WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN? Oh! OK. :)

Seriously, thanks, man. :)
Little tiny update on the trap front: I modified the two side knobs to make them a little bit more accurate. I really should've made those mods when I installed the knobs in the first place, but what can you do. :)

First I removed the vinyl stripe I used to make the white line on the tear drop knob. It was way too flimsly, and I had to replace it a couple of time. So I carefully masked the trap and spray painted a white line. As you can see, it worked. :)

Then I removed the aluminum cap from the 6-fin knobs. The aluminum cap isn't visible (or painted over) in the Slimer scene, so it had to go. Don't know why I never did this; I think I didn't want to actually paint the knob. Removing the cap was far simpler. :)

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]