For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Sister
I might be. I was thinking of joining Ghostbusters Virginia and commuting to Richmond when necessary, but it might be nice to have a more local branch. (I live in Roanoke.) There are just a lot of factors that would affect my desire to participate in something like this.
By Sister
Kingpin wrote:Welcome aboard, Sister.
We'll need you to leave your backpack at the door though, we have a strict "No Nitro-9" policy on these forums. :)
Well... I can see how it might be a dangerous substance to keep near unlicensed nuclear accelerators. ;)
Kingpin liked this
By Hijacker
Sister wrote:I might be. I was thinking of joining Ghostbusters Virginia and commuting to Richmond when necessary, but it might be nice to have a more local branch. (I live in Roanoke.) There are just a lot of factors that would affect my desire to participate in something like this.
A littla late on this, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

The closest franchise to you would be the Blue Ridge Ghostbusters. I believe they have members in Roanoke. I'm a member of GBVA, and we always love having new people come out to the cons. Most of the regional cons are held in either Richmond (VA Comicon) or Virginia Beach (Tidewater Comicon).

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]