For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Target.com is showing the GHOSTBUSTERS 2016 toys, but they can't ship them and supposedlly *none* of the dozen or so Target and Super Target s available near or close to near me have it in stock, NOR do any of the ones nearby Beverly Hills 90210 (that is a real zip code!) have any **and** my former hometown that I recently moved from in the center of the contiguous 48 states of the U.S.A. have none in stock. Actually, I'm assuming that's the case. I didn't look through all of them. I have my eye on that Stay Puft figure, and the hero figures are a little pricey IMO...but I did check to see if the Abby Yates one was in stock nearby, since Melissa McCarthy seems to be the biggest source of starpower in the film...I looked at Walmart.com too, and they don't even have 'em in their database, which I'm not surprised by and i would be less surprised if they had it on their website and in half of their brick & mortar stores but had a notation on their website stating simply "only available online". Target does that too. It's really common with media items. Anyway...kinda rambling here...c'mon, join me! It's OK!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]