For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By MrsRayStantz
I just wanted to see if there were any Ghostbusters anywhere in Seminole County. My boyfriend and I are thinking about starting a group. Still just a thought, neither of us have a pack, but I'd still like to make some local GB friends. :)
By ProtonCharger
im in altamonte. i started the left overs with kissimmee buster, and a few other people that live in the orlando area. its a fairly big group that spreads all over the us, and some in england.
you're welcome to join up.

we also try to have meet ups where we all just hang out and get to know each other.

i know you!
By Speedmonkey80
Just so you know, if you do some checking there are about 5 groups all over the central florida area, most well established. You may want to think about contacting a group before starting another one. It seems Florida has been the butt of many jokes about how many groups there are. But welcome to GBFans
By MrsRayStantz
I know the Orlando GBs and some of the Palm Coast ppl. I just don't really like the amount of bickering that goes on between groups.(Not talking about Palm Coast, but I have heard shit that goes on between other groups. And I'm in no way talking shit about the Orlando guys, I love them.) Sometimes I feel like this is an elitest community and I feel like if Ray, Peter, Egon, and Winston were real they'd be disgusted at some of the judgements and fights and that go on. That's why I haven't really looked into joining a group. But like I stated before my boyfriend and I don't even have packs yet so it'll be awhile before we do anything. I'm sorry if any of this seems like I think I'm all high and mighty. I'm not, trust me.
Oh and Proton Charger...I've been a lurker for a long time and I know how you like to talk shit about how none of the Orlando GBs are in Orlando. So thanks, but no thanks.
By Mr.Spider
whoa whoa whoa.... who says I bicker ?!!!.... let me at em , let me at em !!!! lol jk

quite honestly... any animosity that once was between FL GB's has long since been over ,I have nothing but respect for the other groups and they're awesome members, however, I do respect the decision to start your own group, and I wish you the utmost luck and can't wait to see what you guys come up with ; )
By ProtonCharger
start an oviedo or a seminole county one, there isnt one. i offered us up because we dont have any equipment requirements and you're fairly local to the bulk of the group.

which out numbers orlando.
By MrsRayStantz
Thanks for the support Mr. Spider. And I don't have a problem with PC, but I am very close with some of the Orlando guys. If you have a problem with them you have a problem with me.
By Evil Tony
MrsRayStantz wrote:
Oh and Proton Charger...I've been a lurker for a long time and I know how you like to talk shit about how none of the Orlando GBs are in Orlando. So thanks, but no thanks.
Yeah, I think I heard one GB that's an Orlando GB is living in Dutch Harbor, AK, (J/K) lol
The views of Protoncharger doesn't effect the whole opinion of the leftovers. The main purpose I wanted for my group was just to get fans to meet and hang out, not have a competition on who had the best looking props or who lived where. So, if anyone wants to go ahead and judge our credibility since we're not a "Famous" group like some others, it doesn't mean that the leftovers is a bad group. It makes me sick when people start judging my group as soon as someone begins the name calling. Don't judge somebody in a group based on what's said on the stupid internet. And I make the final decisions on who's in our group. So, by all means; if you want to start your own group, Go Ahead. Just don't come back at me with a snappy comeback; I can be as sarcastic as pc when it comes to defending my own group.
Evil Tony wrote:
MrsRayStantz wrote:
Yeah, I think I heard one GB that's an Orlando GB is living in Dutch Harbor, AK, (J/K) lol

No, That's one of our guys.
By MrsRayStantz
I wasn't judging the Leftovers group. I just prefer to stay away from people who don't like my friends. I'm sorry if it came off as me assuming the whole group is bad.
By MrsRayStantz
Exactly thats what I'm trying to say! I was only calling PC to let him know I don't appreciate shit being talked about my friends. I'm sorry I caused such a ruckus.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]