For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By csullivan1980
I think I'm seriously consider going, not sure if my pack will be complete but be cool to meet up with any other Newbies/Vets from GBFans.
By halliwax
csullivan1980 wrote:I think I'm seriously consider going, not sure if my pack will be complete but be cool to meet up with any other Newbies/Vets from GBFans.
if your there, i will be seeing you ;)
By csullivan1980
Probably will by a single day ticket for the Saturday. This will be good motivation to finish my pack! :-)
By halliwax
csullivan1980 wrote:Probably will by a single day ticket for the Saturday. This will be good motivation to finish my pack! :-)
i dont know exactly what day i would be going... saturday is easier for my girl to take off, i can drive up friday night and crash at her sisters house... if you do change to sunday make sure you PM me
By csullivan1980
halliwax wrote:
csullivan1980 wrote:Probably will by a single day ticket for the Saturday. This will be good motivation to finish my pack! :-)
i dont know exactly what day i would be going... saturday is easier for my girl to take off, i can drive up friday night and crash at her sisters house... if you do change to sunday make sure you PM me
Sure thing. I think I'll be buying my ticket later this week. Which means I'll have to get my pack done before this event. Thankfully once the store reopens I should be purchasing the final parts I need plus a new jumpsuit.

I hope the Matty v-hook by ejgunth87 will be in stock before April.
By csullivan1980
Well just got some bad news. I can't go, my niece is getting her first communion that day. Eff!

I could probably go Sunday but will EH still be there?!?!
By halliwax
csullivan1980 wrote:Well just got some bad news. I can't go, my niece is getting her first communion that day. Eff!

I could probably go Sunday but will EH still be there?!?!
ah crap! there is always hope he will attend the RI comic con this year!!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]