For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
Just thought I'd show you guys my latest couple of projects. First, a movie accurate Ecto Containment Unit, which will have movie accurate lights and sounds.

Next is a RGB Ghost Trap I'm having a buddy of mine machine and weld for me. It will hopefully have lights n sound if I can find a decent enough kit that'll work with it.

Fair enough. Figured I'd put it out there. Don't worry, I don't live in my moms basement and play videogames all day lol Hopefully you guys are accepting of my choice of poisons. I'll stick to beer when we meet up
Most of my stuff is in various stages of completion. I say lets hold off on gear till we're semi organized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Hey guys,

Just saw this thread this morning and was wondering if there's room for one more on Saturday. I'm up in Vernon and I am also in the real early stages of a pack. I barely have anything together, but I'd be interested in knowing what kind of materials you guys are working with and what kind of problems you're running into or how you're solving them.

--Matt

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]