For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
Cant wait! Dont forget that radio dan. and i'll be in a no ghost logoed t shit and jeans.

john

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Ejgunth87
I changed the topic title, as we are now officially the GB of CT. So far there is only 4 of us, but we are always open to new people in the area. If you're lurking in this forum, and are interested in joining, the more the merrier. I bet we could have a bunch of gear ready for the St. Patty's day parade up in Boston
By Wharin
The facebook is made, and i added dan and eric for likes, once i get you guys as frends will get matt on and ill make you guys admins

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By danleroy
Sorry to hear you got the flu....that sucks big time! I'm sure we'll be getting together again and then you can join us. Sounds cool about the cookout. That would be awesome! Looking forward to meeting you.

Dan
By Espo729
Hi there!

Name's Ray and I am interested in getting this band back together. I'm new here but I'm a huge ghosthead and would love to see if we can really get this Connecticut Franchise going.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
By duke009
whoa now, a ghostbusters group in ct?! I've been looking for a group here in ct for a long time, first time i noticed this thread. I am down in Bridgeport currently.

I have a uniform and belt (with some accessories i bought off my buddy) down currently, no cash for a pack just yet, got some other things i need to worry about like my wedding, plus id think my fiancee would kill me if she found out i spent wedding funds on a pack, haha.
By Chris Weitzel
Manchester, CT here.

Currently saving up for a pack shell so, haven't started build yet.

I currently have the Matty Collector PKE and Trap and also have a jumpsuit. No patches or anything like that yet.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]