For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
r6novak wrote:I live in ann arbor. New to this all.. so not sure how any of this works.
Hey Novak! Let us know if you want to meet up or whatever. If you want to attend any functions together or any builds, let me know.
Honestly, we've absolved the A2 Ghostbusters and formed the NOMAD Ghostbusters. My wife and I are also part of Motor City Ghostbusters.

Definitely let us know!
Cool! We’ve been fairly inactive, but do “bust” from time to time. There are extremely active groups in Detroit, honestly. Plus, we’ve joined up with some lovely Canadians to form NOMAD Ghostbusters.

I have to ask since you used the term “trooping”... are you 501st or Rebel Legion? I ask because we are GLG members :)
Just an old RPF member going back to 1995) who has done a bit of cosplay over the years. My first GB pack was around the year 1999 - 2000.
Between the uniform, packs, meter, trap and other items, I have no issue with calling it trooping with GB gear. it's a serious amount of hardware to go out with for hours. ;)
Grimmy GB liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]