For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Tom_Burgess
Hey I'm a fellow minnesotan here. Le sueur county here. Kinda new to this so yeah. Gonna start building my own pack for me and my son soon
By captainbob
I'm up in Wyoming Minnesota, any one else near by?... I'm in the process of putting a proton pack together and would like to see one up close in person before I assemble mine.. Thanks BoB C
By captainbob
Hey Guys , I'm up in Wyoming MN, Anyone else from around the area.. I'm in the process of putting a pack together and would love to get a look at one if anyone is close. Thanks BoB C
By TK5759
Hey Captainbob! Welcome to the group! Wyoming's a bit of a stretch for me but you might have some luck getting in touch with cougar184-I know for a fact that he's currently 3d printing a new pack. I'd also try reaching out to JeryHorn. He and I did a convention in Duluth a couple years ago and know he's into both GB and Star Wars. Either one of these guys would be a great resource to tap into.
By TK5759
And since I'm here, might as well share some pics of my other costume.

Here's at Valleycon 38 in Fargo doing blast a trooper:

Meeting Dean Haglund from the X-Files:

Meeting Kevin J Anderson, one of my favorite Star Wars authors:

And last but not least, proof that I've trooped with JeryHorn :)

And yes, I'm the fat one in each picture. :)
By Some_Guy
I don't post on GBFans much, but eh, I'll update my current location.

Originally from New York, moved to North Carolina and now I'm plopped in Fridley, MN (as of two years ago.)

If any of y'all popped into the local vidya gaemz store in Blaine then you've seen my doofy ponytailed ass. ;P
By captainbob
Ill make sure to get a photobucket going... never been to the game store in Blaine. I usually go to Punch out games in Forrst lake..
By Nesslyquick
Hey, Ghostbuster of the North here (well, I will be, as soon as the rest of my uniform gets here and I can start putting things together...) also up in Hibbing. Looking forward to doing good around the state with you all!
By LeoCor Replicas
Heroic35 wrote: January 29th, 2024, 9:41 am
LeoCor Replicas wrote: December 21st, 2023, 3:05 pm Northfield.
Ah, Malt O' Meal Capitol of the World.

Is it a normal day or a chocolate day today?
Normal for now, usually starts to smell like maple in the air around the mid-afternoon.

I will say it's too damn nice out! I bought a red parka for a reason! XD
Heroic35 liked this
By Heroic35
LeoCor Replicas wrote: January 29th, 2024, 11:08 am
Heroic35 wrote: January 29th, 2024, 9:41 am

Ah, Malt O' Meal Capitol of the World.

Is it a normal day or a chocolate day today?
Normal for now, usually starts to smell like maple in the air around the mid-afternoon.

I will say it's too damn nice out! I bought a red parka for a reason! XD
I can't even imagine what it is like down there. I am way up in Hibbing and it's warm here too but not THAT warm. I think we hit 40 F yesterday and for late January, I will take it.

It is super ironic to have Frozen Empire coming out and we have a heat wave. The one thing that we have is snow and cold but we dont have it this year!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]