Help from anyone who might have some insight is greatly appreciated. I first purchased the Ghost Busters Movie Prop - Proton Pack Power Cell light kit 10mm BLUE LEDs from ebay, thinking I was only going to have time and effort for just lights in the pack. Now I'm at the point where my pack is almost complete and I am looking to build and add neutrona wand with lights and the blaster pack sound kit from GB Fans. Only thing is I am unsure how, or if at all, I could combine the two. I don't want to have to buy the GB Fans cyclotron light kit. Nothing against them I just already spent $60 on these ebay lights and I'm trying to keep the expenses minimal right now.

1. Can I combine the ebay cyclotron and power cell lights with the GB Fans Blaster Pack Amplified Sound Board and Wand Light Kit (already purchased and arriving soon)? Do they all need their own individual battery packs? What kind of batteries?

2. How can I get the startup sound and cyclotron lights to come on with the New Afterlife ON switch if I were to purchase or build? Is there a way to put a new toggle switch on these cyclotron lights? Will I have to cut/splice/or solder anything? I may not be able to solder as I am not electronically inclined and I don't have the tools needed.

3. Is the sound board programable with new sounds? IF I wanted to move/alter/delete/add songs or sounds, could I do this with the SD card that it allows?

This is the goal:
1. Have the AFTERLIFE startup sound, power cell lights, cyclotron lights to come on with the flip of the Afterlife ON switch.

2. Have the '84 startup sound and fire sound from flipping toggles and buttons on the wand.

3. Power down sound from flipping the AFTERLIFE ON switch under the ion arm back OFF.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]