Is anyone getting parts from FreekyGeeky/Umori Bawar anymore? Has anyone received anything recently from him? Just trying to gauge if he's still producing. I have a gun body of his that has been sitting for close to two years, but unfortunately he has had some issues that have been preventing him from making the rest of the parts for it.

I'm not holding out for Mack's Factory to open up anytime soon. It's already been more than a year since they unveiled their online shop with next to nothing in stock.
mburkit liked this
Best thing for both FreekyGeeky and Mack's factory is to follow their Facebook pages for updates. Both guys post updates now and then with what is going on with them.

FreekyGeeky changed around his website a few months ago to submit part requests and get on his wait lists. He mentioned he is going to try and categorize orders into 3 buckets, simple/medium/complex and try and rotate through them round robin and try and build extra parts as he goes along.

I know It's tough to wait, but I appreciate how they operate on waitlist formats without taking payment up front. Patience is a virtue in this hobby especially with nobody else producing aluminum thrower parts.
mburkit liked this
kind2311 wrote: January 25th, 2022, 2:07 pm Is anyone getting parts from FreekyGeeky/Umori Bawar anymore? Has anyone received anything recently from him? Just trying to gauge if he's still producing. I have a gun body of his that has been sitting for close to two years, but unfortunately he has had some issues that have been preventing him from making the rest of the parts for it.

I'm not holding out for Mack's Factory to open up anytime soon. It's already been more than a year since they unveiled their online shop with next to nothing in stock.
I just placed an order last weekend with FreekyGeeky for his wand pop mechanism. I emailed him asking what the lead time was and he said he had some issues with some of his equipment that he should be getting straightened out rather quickly that should also speed up his productions times. I am going to follow up in another 1-2 weeks to see how things are going.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]