By Retfordian
Probably been asked before .. but .. can anyone advise what would be the correct ribbed floor mat for the booster frame 'ladder' please ? And obviously, where I can locate a chunk of same .. thanks !
User avatar
By abritinthebay
I’m not sure the original type from that era is made anymore but there are likely plenty of similar ones.

Here’s the profile of the original era stuff…
Image In an update to[…]

    Two concept art of museum level. https://twitter.[…]

    Now streaming on Starz.[…]

    Does anybody know where I can get a PKE meter viny[…]