By Danimaljoe3
Has anyone done this successfully? I did a search through the forum and I haven’t found anything yet. I’m a big procrastinator and of course it’s right before Halloween, so I want to try and work on the uniform. I took the spirit wand apart and figured out what wires did what. I’ve opened up the Spengler wand and had a look on where to run the wires, but I’m having an issue with the switch wires from the spirit wand.

I tried hooking them up to a toggle, but it doesn’t work properly. I’ve noticed that if you touch the switch wires together, it activates the lights and sounds on the pack, but if you remove the wires the pack still stays active and only goes off if you touch the wires together again. Is there a way around this? I know I should just upgrade the electronics, but I figured I could do something quick and easy for Halloween, but it’s not being easy so far.

I’m just looking to be able to use one of the existing switches in the Spengler want to activate the lights in the spirit pack.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]