By yankeetrex
Hey Guys,

This problem started for me about 2 years ago, hasnt gotten worse, but hasnt gotten better. Im curious if any one else has run into this.....When first starting the Matty wand, it takes about 3 full firing sequences to start t rumble/vibrate. I now also have to manually pull the light cylinder away from the base instead of moving the lever up and down. If I use it enough over a few hours the lever starts to function again, but its not like it was when I got it. Any suggestions? My Pack setup runs with the matty and would hate to lose it someday.
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
Start with brand new batteries. Buy good batteries. I've had problems with new dollar tree batteries and rechargeable batteries. Get some Duracell or Energizer.
But after that I would open it up . the pop out mech and the rumble have easy access.. I'd probably try a q-tip lightly wet with silicone spray, then dab on all the joints. Watch a video on how to take it apart. It unscrews, but has to slide out of the rear cylinder that the green tube connects to. It's Easy to break something
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]