Hi, I write where I life and build, because a lot of Americans are here in the area and maybe some of you wants help me with parts or want to buy some of my resin parts I build already or just interested in the matter. I´mlooking for real valves from germany or europe, because it´s not so easy to get GB parts in germany. Shipping from the US is very expensive and we have to report and pay to customs, too. I ordert some parts from the GBfans shop some years ago and customs was very expensive and I had to drive to the office and had to explain that "proton gun parts" are just for fun ;)
I started building my first Pack and GB Costume when the 1 movie came out and I was 6 years old. My first "real" build was some years ago and I made multiple parts. So I´m interested in building the most of it myself. For next Halloween I would like to build a nice metal Proton Wand, because my costume wand now is just wood and plastic. I have more or less all of the parts for 5 Wands. I constructed a 3D CAD model for it in SolidWorks and had the body lasercut from 1,5mm aluminium sheet metal. The tubes are made from 32mm and 28mm aluminium, nesting in each other. Valves are from resin, real ones would be cool.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]