Hey guys, so back in 2017 when I started working on the pack that I finally finished (I actually started 3D printing parts and then shelved the project a while back), I had made a wand/thrower/gun and put the GB fans light kit in there. There was a few design flaws that I hated and I ended up deciding the scrap that wand because there was no room at all for the GBFans kit inside without carving out space and I knew that I wanted the rumble motor and all in there. So I basically salvaged the light kit from that proton gun to go into my new one. Everything is working perfectly except for the SLO-BLO light and I can not for the life of me figure out why. I even checked the soldering points on its wires and they seem to be fine, I don't get it.
The red slow blow light doesn’t blink. It should be a standard light.
Kingpin liked this
csullivan1980 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 11:12 am The red slow blow light doesn’t blink. It should be a standard light.
That's right. I know that if you have a battery connected to the GBFans lightboard it should blink periodically when the power switch is off and the battery is connected, but it isn't doing that either. It's very strange. In the end this will all be wired up to the soundboard, I am just battery testing the lightkit at the moment, but there is absolutely no action at all coming from that one LED. It's baffling.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]