Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By zanewiller
I made the team on GTA Online "SA Ghostbusters"
Im lookin for companions... *wow that sounds sad!*
Add me as a companion in GTA or on PSN, I am SpookyKid1134 and sick bring ya over to the SA Ghostbusters
I realize there likely is one more 20 or 30 teams Ghostbuster related in GTA.. be that as it may, meh, why not add one more to the rundown??

Heres the logo I made in the Crew Emblem proofreader. Its straightforward as well so looks executioner on your vehicle and shirts!!! I still need to deal with the hands, and ive seen way better ones made by others. Mine has the ring fitting more like a GTA style with spikes (like that seems OK)
zanewiller wrote: March 28th, 2022, 2:23 am I made the team on GTA Online "SA Ghostbusters"
Im lookin for companions... *wow that sounds sad!*
Add me as a companion in GTA or on PSN, I am SpookyKid1134 and sick bring ya over to the SA Ghostbusters
I realize how i can get rid of gyno there likely is one more 20 or 30 teams Ghostbuster related in GTA.. be that as it may, meh, why not add one more to the rundown??

Heres the logo I made in the Crew Emblem proofreader. Its straightforward as well so looks executioner on your vehicle and shirts!!! I still need to deal with the hands, and ive seen way better ones made by others. Mine has the ring fitting more like a GTA style with spikes (like that seems OK)
Yes, I do play it on regular basis, and I loved to play it.
By Kieron W
I used to on PS4, but I got sick of trolls keep coming up and killing me or blowing my car up whenever I was trying to get to a mission, so I gave up. Until Rockstar really sets a precedent on banning trolls via their IP address (since that's how they circumvent their bans on different profiles - just get a non banned xbox or ps4 and just create a new profile unless they're using a VPN), I won't be playing anymore GTA online.

RD Online? Maybe since there's rules on trolls being allowed in there.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]