Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Netter333
I have looked seemingly everywhere by there doesn't appear to be a contact us, phone number or anything.

I am trying to order a jumpsuit for my husband but am confused on the sizes. My husband is 5'11" with a 48" waist and needs a 31-32 in inseam. What size do I order? The one that seems obvious is super long at 35-36"

Can anyone help?
By Kingpin
I apologise if my reply is ambiguous. I was asking if you were wanting to speak to the person who oversees the GBFans store, which would cover the jump suits sold by this website, or the companies that manufacture the jumpsuits, such as Rothco, Nomex, etc?
By deadderek
Netter333 wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:18 pm Well if you actually read my post, you know I'm trying to contact the persons who sell the jumpsuits. Unless you can answer my question?
Wow, way to be extremely rude. You didn't specify exactly who you were trying to contact.
By tobycj
Have you had a look at this thread for the sizing guides? They're typically done off chest size, rather than waist size. I think the GBFans store sells Tru-Spec suits, but someone else might know better than me on that. If they are Tru-Spec, then maybe a 2XL-regular might fit?
deadderek liked this
By Netter333
I did look at the size chart, but it just seemed that one part will fit well, but then other parts would be too big or too small. I had looked for sizing threads but I didn't see any.
By Netter333
Kingpin wrote: August 24th, 2021, 3:09 am I apologise if my reply is ambiguous. I was asking if you were wanting to speak to the person who oversees the GBFans store, which would cover the jump suits sold by this website, or the companies that manufacture the jumpsuits, such as Rothco, Nomex, etc?
I guess I need to be able to contact whoever oversees the store? Thank you!
By Kingpin
Netter333 wrote: August 24th, 2021, 12:14 pm unfortunately, there is no phone number listed. :(
The store and any orders that go through it are processed solely by the forum Admin in his spare time, and understandably he may not wish to take phone calls about order items. The benefit of the email contact is it gives him a written record he can refer back to, whereas details mentioned in telephone calls can fade/be forgotten over time.

Regarding the sizing... I'm not particularly knowledgeable about sizing for suits and jumpsuits... But I would've thought that if your husband has a 48" waist then the 48"-50" option would be the one to go for... You'd ideally want something that looks a little baggy rather than looking too snug, and if the legs ended up being too long, they can always be tucked into the boots.

I'm afraid GBFans doesn't offer any form of tailoring to the suits... As they're simply supplied the suits pre-made, rather than commissioning custom ones - like if you were buying them from an ex-army store. If a modification is needed, it'd be up to the customer/wearer to do it.
Bootlegger137 liked this
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]