Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Kingpin
timeware wrote: November 20th, 2021, 1:05 am Any updates on Richardless condition?
His sister hasn't sent an update since the one she sent me and Alpha yesterday morning. As soon as I/we hear anything it'll be posted here.
EddieSpenser liked this
By Kingpin
Richard's sister just sent this update:
Hi. Just an update on my brother. As of 730 this morning he’s been taken out of his medically induced coma! Or woke up on his own I’m still not entirely sure, we’ve had conflicting info from the nurses & his doctor but either way He’s awake & alert & thank god. He’s not 100% out of the woods yet but the major issue, sepsis, has been dealt with. He’s got a long road ahead of him it seems. He can’t speak from to the tube they had in his throat but that will go away in a couple days. I read some of the comments that ur users wrote & I just want to thank u all from the bottom of my heart. I read him of few of the well wishes from family and friends & u all & seeing him smile was the biggest gift every1 who supported him gave our family. So thank u so much.

It might be a bit before u all hear from him but I promise to check in when I can & provide updates or relay any messages.
I know I can speak for you guys in saying we wish Richard every success in his recovery.
Sav C, robbritton, ccv66 and 13 others liked this
By Scum
Great news!!! Hope you get to make it out to the movies soon!
Kingpin liked this
Ha

You all didn’t think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?

Oh you best believe I’m back.

In all seriousness, my sister told me she reached to you a couple of you & read me the responses. Someone was nice enough to smuggle in an IPad for me to use & I just thought I should say hi and…wow.

The messages here…thank you all. It lifted up my spirit and gave me strength. I know we are a bunch of strangers technically & none of you would know me if we met on the street but we are all here for the same reason: To argue with Timeware. No no I kid. We are all ghostbusters fans and love the franchise. Each of us. For different reasons. Sure we debate and haggle but it all comes down to love. That’s pure. Love unites and heals & it’s a beautiful thing. Plus there’s a Ghostbusters movie waiting for me when I get out of this sterile hellhole. I’m sure we’ll have a lot to talk about.

Anyways, it’s time for me to eat my first semi solid hospital food. Yay me. Airliner or hospital food, what’s worse? Ugh.

Oh and Droidguy or Tyler I guess you are called now. I concede defeat on the budget issue. 75 million. You were bang on. Good job. And yes it hurt me physically to type that lol.

Thanks again everyone. The words of kindness & support just meant so much. You’re all getting an internet hug from me. Or fist bump. Or if you are unvaccinated a solid head nod in your general direction.
robbritton, Ecto-1 fan, One time and 21 others liked this
By Fritz
robbritton wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 2:26 pm Good to have you back, fella. Glad you are on the mend!
What he said.

I can really empathize, Richard. Seventeen years ago (holy crap, that long?) I had a medical emergency and was in the hospital for almost a month. The Ghostbusters boards that poured out good wishes aren't around any more, but it meant a lot to me (and more importantly, some of the people from back then are still around!)

Keep getting better, Dude.
:)
Kingpin, Alphagaia, Sav C liked this
I'll give you something to argue about Richardless. Lol.

Seriously though, good to hear moving about. You guys rose my spirit's when I was in for Covid.

Hospital food's gotten better over the last five years. I was having omelettes, burgers, and pizza everyday once my apetite came back from Covid. If your at a St Lukes make sure to try the flatbread. It's better then broth and jello!
Coover5 wrote: November 24th, 2021, 5:28 am
RichardLess wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 2:01 pm Ha

I wasn't worried. Especially after you said "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back." then comissioned that huge painting of yourself.
This guy...lol
Coover5 wrote: November 24th, 2021, 5:28 am

I wasn't worried. Especially after you said "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back." then comissioned that huge painting of yourself.
Tell me about that. I already found a child so that he could live again.

Welcome back Richardless!
deadderek liked this

In all seriousness, my sister told me she reached to you a couple of you & read me the responses. Someone was nice enough to smuggle in an IPad for me to use & I just thought I should say hi and…wow.

The messages here…thank you all. It lifted up my spirit and gave me strength. I know we are a bunch of strangers technically & none of you would know me if we met on the street but we are all here for the same reason: To argue with Timeware. No no I kid. We are all ghostbusters fans and love the franchise. Each of us. For different reasons. Sure we debate and haggle but it all comes down to love. That’s pure. Love unites and heals & it’s a beautiful thing. Plus there’s a Ghostbusters movie waiting for me when I get out of this sterile hellhole. I’m sure we’ll have a lot to talk about.

Anyways, it’s time for me to eat my first semi solid hospital food. Yay me. Airliner or hospital food, what’s worse? Ugh.

Oh and Droidguy or Tyler I guess you are called now. I concede defeat on the budget issue. 75 million. You were bang on. Good job. And yes it hurt me physically to type that lol.

Thanks again everyone. The words of kindness & support just meant so much. You’re all getting an internet hug from me. Or fist bump. Or if you are unvaccinated a solid head nod in your general direction.
Welcome back dude, so happy you're ok.
Hey everyone I’ve got some incredible news

All you can eat Barbecue rib night at the Sizzler!

But also…I’m back home in my own bed for the first time in almost a month! What a relief that is. The slow hospital internet wifi has been more torture than the weaning off of all the pain killers I’ve been doing.

You know what else I’ve been thinking? How lucky I am to live in a country with socialized medicine. I can’t imagine what my bill would’ve been had I lived in a country without it. Instead my bill was…nothing. There wasn’t a bill. Well I’m sure there was a man named Bill somewhere but no medical invoice showing the amount due. (And yes before some smart Aleck says it, I realize I pay it via income taxes but you get the idea)

Anyways I wanted to give one last nude thanks to everyone who wished me well and all that jazz. I felt the love and support and it was wonderful. Thank you

Edit; that was suppose to say “huge thanks to everyone” not “nude thanks to everyone” but I can’t bring myself to correct that mistake. It’s just too perfect given my…choice of sleeping attire, or lack there of.
ccv66, Alphagaia, mrmichaelt and 4 others liked this
By Sav C
That's great news! I'm glad to hear it!
RichardLess wrote: December 12th, 2021, 1:20 am You know what else I’ve been thinking? How lucky I am to live in a country with socialized medicine. I can’t imagine what my bill would’ve been had I lived in a country without it. Instead my bill was…nothing. There wasn’t a bill. Well I’m sure there was a man named Bill somewhere but no medical invoice showing the amount due. (And yes before some smart Aleck says it, I realize I pay it via income taxes but you get the idea)
You can say that twice! I occasionally hear people say they'd like our system more privatized, and every time I hear it it's like nails on a chalkboard. I've heard one too many stories from my friends and family about $3,000 ambulance rides, or being without medicine for a month because they accidentally dropped their bottle, and the replacement bottle would cost them $12,000... I'll take socialized medicine any day of the year, thank you very much.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]