Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By ErikHeaux
Has anyone been able to identify the specific boots Egon wore in the intro? They're not the Corcoran paratrooper boots from the first two, there's a different toe cap and higher lugged sole.
By l3w1sb159
Whatever they are, I kind of dig the metal looking biker boots with an old lab coat look that old egon rocks.
By Hairy Biker
They loom like safety works boots to me. My work boots have the same design.
If Canada has the same safety standards as we do in Australia that would explain it.
Its a hard rubberised toe cap designed to stop the leather from tearing of the steel/ composite toe cap underneath.

Look at something like Olivers work boots for an example.
By Clarky
Do you think they are the brown or the black boots? I can't really tell with how dirty they are.
By JTysonLambert
Definitely brown. You can't see it very well in my caps, but, watching the movie, you can see a definite difference in the colour of the leather and the rubber on the toe.
Clarky liked this
By Clarky
JTysonLambert wrote: January 27th, 2022, 1:12 am Definitely brown. You can't see it very well in my caps, but, watching the movie, you can see a definite difference in the colour of the leather and the rubber on the toe.
Thank you sir! I should have just watched the movie... Again haha. I'm debating getting the all black ones to use with my uniform. Not screen accurate, but I do like the look

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]