Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
TODAY! Mckenna and Ernie Hudson will be on the Ghostbusters themed Halloween episode of The Kelly Clarkson Show

Kingpin, Sav C liked this
Check THIS out. I love the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTON callback at the end.

Kingpin, Sav C, jonogunn liked this
DarkSpectre wrote: October 29th, 2021, 10:34 am Wonder what did with that badass pack that Sean Bishop made for him?
It's probably on-display in a safe spot back at Ernie's residence.
deadderek wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:08 am Check THIS out. I love the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTON callback at the end.

Loved that bit. :)

I didn't love it when the dancers managed to damage one of Wrecto's deck lights when they pulled the sheet off the car. :angryvigo:
deadderek liked this
Reports coming in that Fandango has listed showings for "Ghostbusters 1 and Ghostbusters 2" seemingly together.

https://www.fandango.com/ghostbusters-1 ... e-overview

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE come true.

I have NEVER seen Ghostbusters 2 on the big screen.
deadderek wrote: October 29th, 2021, 12:02 pm Reports coming in that Fandango has listed showings for "Ghostbusters 1 and Ghostbusters 2" seemingly together.

Dude I remember seeing it like 4 or 5 times as a kid because my family knew I'm a GB nut. I remember the audience laugh and applause after Venkman says "Sometimes Shit happens someone has to deal with it and who ya gonna call?!" Alas, I was only 1 when the first movie hit theaters. But it was rented on VHS from our local library a LOT.
jonogunn wrote: October 29th, 2021, 6:03 am Are you guys planning on group screenings fully dressed in your respective areas?
We plan on going dressed up to the nearest Imax which would be Traverse City, MI.
BatDan liked this
deadderek wrote: October 29th, 2021, 12:02 pm Reports coming in that Fandango has listed showings for "Ghostbusters 1 and Ghostbusters 2" seemingly together.

I couldn't agree more, think of how many times GB1 got re-released on the big screen compared to GB2. It'd be a GODSEND to finally have GB2 in a similar league for GB1's theatrical re-releases! Plus it could finally ease down Sony's weird stigma that only has GB1 stuff in the marketing and what-not. :love:
BatDan, Sav C liked this
Ive been crossing my fingers for a triple feature of Gb,Gb2 and GBA so frik yeah and Thank heavens

Did anyone catch the full ernie/mckenna interview on Kelly Clarkson? I cant find anything on it but the intro/promo.

I think its cool to FINALLY see an OG doing some press alongside the new cast. Weird it had to happen on kelly clarkson show of all places…
Sav C, pizzarat liked this
There’s a Comic Con in Brussels this week-end and I THINK that Sony plans to do an early screening: the local chapter apparently had a deal with them and they say they have something huge prepared for those who go to them in a gb cosplay or saying « who you gonna call? ».

Their FB page is Ghostbusters Belgique/Belgïe/Belgium if you want to check it out.
frankov liked this
deadderek wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:08 am Check THIS out. I love the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTON callback at the end.

How did they do the effects for the proton stream? That was put in during post right?

Pretty good for a talk show segment especially since it matched his vertical sway. I would love to know more
mrmichaelt wrote: October 29th, 2021, 6:08 pm One more 30 and 15 sec. TV spot from Sony Pictures Singapore

I swear when it comes to Ray's dialogue in the 30 sec spot (don't go chasing ghosts), it almost sounds like something happened to him that he doesn't want to go through again, and is worried it'll happen to Phoebe and the gang.
This Post Contains Spoilers
mrmichaelt liked this
Kelly Clarkson Show. What I got so far:
-stage was decked out, lights, smoke, decor, Ecto1. The 2 back up dancers dressed as Ghostbusters come out and take the cover off Ecto-1, Kelly comes out suited up singing her cover of the song, others suited up like Gozer and nanny Janosz, crowd chanted along. Band dressed too - Vigo on keys, Slimer on drums, Scoleri Brothers on guitar and bass, and back up vocal Jesse was as Gozer.
-fan named Jennifer in audience requested the cover song, she dressed as no logo ghost, photos of her memorabilia at her home, calls herself as superfan, Kelly says its her son's favorite song to and makes her play it before bed
-Kelly is interrupted by a ghost, Ernie comes out suited and up and opens fire, helping her bust so she can do her job, the disembodied "Wiiiinnnstton" voice from GB2 plays, Ernie excuses himself
-Kelly jokes about not knowing how to hold the wand correctly as she talks and intros the guests
-Meghan Trainor is the first guest, she's suited up, too, Kelly didn't know she was going to suit up, too. Talk about their Halloween plans. Trainor is dressing up as Dr. Phil. Jennifer does the first break, quotes the if you're god you say yes.
-TV spot plays, the 30 sec. "Secrets" one I think
-clip of Top Chef Family Style
-Nanny Janosz spooks Kelly from behind then runs off
-Meghan talks about birth of her son, brother
-Second break, close up on Jesse
-Clip like the one on the Today show (starts on them seeing Muncher at hydrant, gunner seat triggered, Muncher opens hydrant and they drive after
-Mckenna Grace comes out in her Stay Puft costume, does the Stay Puft march for a bit, then elbow greets Kelly and Meghan, Meghan reveals she has a fan letter from Mckenna, they play an old clip of a very young Mckenna in a cheerleader outfit singing her song - 8 or 9 - on the way to cheer practice, Mckenna had no idea her mom sent them that clip, dressed as Peter for Halloween in 2017, photo, she describes Phoebe and moving, talks about Bill being on the set on his birthday and the bagpipe player hired to follow him around all day and singing for everyone, not sure if it was a Scottish or Irish song, confused but touched then everyone starting singing along, shows the newest domestic poster (backs of characters to us)
-third break
-Kelly tells Slimer he's killing it, quotes mass hysteria line, intros Ernie, clip from "Family Business"
-He talks about Family Business, she asks him the standard if he thought the 1st movie was going to be so successful, the old Fort Detmerring still of Winston and Ray stepping out of Ecto-1, says he say a rough cut of Afterlife and compliments Mckenna's acting, asked if he believes, he admits he believes there's something, tells a story when he was a child about hearing steps upstairs and walking down the stairs, running out, and seeing a lady in the window, he sat on the curb until his grandma came home and he refused to go in until she told him that was his mother looking out for him, asks about Winston in Afterlife, would only say Mckenna was amazing and fans from the past 40 years have been loyal and amazing and they'll love the movie, jokes about fans telling him they watched him since they were kids but they look pretty old
-fourth break
-Halloween decor segment with Jennifer, helps out a couple at their home
-Jennifer comes out as the Library ghost, couple in audience compliment Jennifer's work, one more tip about using leaves as the quickest and easiest way to decorate
-fifth break, hints someone's dad is coming out next
-Meghan's dad Gary, as possessed Louis wearing Aura Video Analyzer, comes out to lead cooking segment, a fettuccine
-sixth break
-clip: using jumper cables to bus to open trap, nothing, Grooberson goes up to trap and taps it, Terror Dog flies out, Grooberson suggests they leave, they point out he's an adult, he says he's also liable, Podcast tells Phoebe this means her grandfather was a Ghostbuster
-Gives $1000 check for best costume to Jennifer
-Everyone gets a 3 pack of the Plasma Series Mini-Pufts
-Thanks guests and crew
Ectojeff88 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 7:27 pm Collage posters for sale here, is this site legit?
https://shoptrends.com/catalogsearch/re ... +afterlife
From what I understand from Eric, there are no posters for sale. They will be given out at theaters, fan franchise events, etc.
ZedR wrote: October 29th, 2021, 5:52 pm Latest post on the Official GB TikTok account shows the Aztec whistle in use, and a few more different tidbits.
Oh...
groschopf wrote:Okay, seriously. Beware that TikTok clip, because once you pull on the thread in there, it's not hard to plot out figure out three more plot beats that stem from it.
I assume you're referring to
ZedR wrote: October 29th, 2021, 9:24 pm
groschopf wrote:Okay, seriously. Beware that TikTok clip, because once you pull on the thread in there, it's not hard to plot out figure out three more plot beats that stem from it.
I assume you're referring to
Yup.
I can just keep pulling on that threat.
Last edited by Kingpin on October 30th, 2021, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote coding
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?