Another in a long line of Ghostbusters announcements from New York Toy Fair 2011. This announcement comes from Diamond Select Toys and the expansion of the Real Ghostbusters Minimate line. Shown above are some of the figures from the Real Ghostbusters Series 2 (which will be available from GBFans Shop) and seen below are some of the different Ghosts
from the Real Ghostbusters (which will be available from Toys R Us).

View more great photos from the Diamond Select booth from ActionFigs.com. They have more shots of the ghosts including Sam Hain and the Boogieman. Also shown as a future release is a light up Statue of Liberty from Ghostbusters 2 that will retail for (YIKES) $70.

Photo source: ActionFigs.com

Loving all of it but Libby. I don't get how that one is more GB2 than any other Libby statue. Will her crown light up with microscopic busters in it? Is she crushing a tiny police car?
I'm just glad they didn't do with these what Matty did with the Retro Classic GB line and just repaint the movie accessories to match the color scheme. Really did the new sculpted proton guns and of course the Louis. I think I'll really have to get these at some point.
Yeah I can't wait to get these either. love slimer with the proton pack.
I'm not even a fan of the Minimates but I LOVE these. Spot on to the toon, and all the ghosts look fantastic. I'll be picking up every set of these, that's for sure. What episode is the one Egyptian-looking ghost from? I know I've seen it but I can't for the life of me remember. Was it the one with the ghost detective?
Wow I'm really liking these! Maybe even more than the movies series. I like the flat color paint scheme. Makes them look like a cell shaded action figure.
Checking the replies in the thread and taking a glance at the closer shots, I must reiterate how awesome the ghosts in this line look. Not only are they figures of main ghosts I've wanted toys of since I was a kid, they just look fantastic. I'd go so far as to say they look so well made that most of 'em, especially Boogeyman, could be mistaken for full fledged normal action figures. I really can't wait.

I thought I saw Grundel in one of these shots. Am I mistaken and he isn't in the line up, or is it in a different set of images? Samhain, Boogeyman, and Grundel were my favorite spooks from the series, so having all three of this quality would be great.
I’ve never really liked the look of the Minimates line. With these RGB figs, I totally hate the humans. They really exemplify why I hate the look of Minimates. However, all of the ghosts look awesome. Those characters actually translate very well into Minimates.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]